Seven Principles Workshop - See DISCOUNT options
The Seven Principles Workshop for Couples is based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times bestselling book - The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work. This educational workshop is designed to help couples improve their friendship and conflict management skills.
Topics we cover:
• Digital Distractions – Is social media, switching off from work, online gaming or porn an issue in your relationship?
• Financial Disagreements – Do you differ in how you deal with money? Do you need tools to navigate financial conversations?
• Sex – Is there an imbalance in your sexual desire? Does this cause friction in other areas of your relationship?
• Parenting – Do you have differing expectations for your children and how you deal with the challenges of parenting?
• In-laws – Do you need strategies to deal with issues in your extended family?
Cost is per couple - that is, two people attending the workshop - and includes two copies of the Seven Principles Workbooks, packed with exercises for deepening connection and conflict management skills. Lunch will be provided. Free parking close by.
Super Early Bird discount: Get $100 off when purchasing before Friday 5th October 2018 (use discount code SUPERBIRD) and pay only $390
Early Bird Discount: Get $50 off when purchasing between 6th -18th October 2018 (use discount code EARLYBIRD) and pay only $440
Standard cost: $490
The Crows Nest Centre
2 Ernest Place, Crows Nest